This year’s student council representatives for 2018/2019 are as follows;
· 2nd year; Lucy Hodgins and Sarah Byrne
· 3rd year; Gayatris Vinod and Fiona McShane
· 4th year; Ellen Clarke, Claudia Murray, Jane Pocock and Carrie Thompson
· 5th year; Rachel Lawlor, Niamh O’Brien, Áine White and Cera Kenny
· 6th year; Jane Kearney, Hannah Divney, Alanna Gill, Eavan Pakenham, Mirabelle Ogiegor, Niamh Keeley and Cerys Walsh
The year started off with a training course, conducted by Mr. Pat Murphy, which was a very enjoyable and valuable afternoon. This year we will be working alongside the Parents Association, the Wellbeing Committee and other groups to organise and plan events. Our first major occasion of the year will be the Halloween Walk on Friday 26th of October. There will be fancy dress and many prizes on the day to be won. Lastly the student council are really looking forward to organising many other events including rag days and, last but not least, to representing the student voice over the coming year.