St. Mary's College is committed to ensuring the safety, health and welfare at work and school of all by:
- Operating to the highest possible safety standards.
- Accepting and adhering to legal requirements.
- Delivering continuous improvement in Health and Safety Management systems with a zero accident target.
- Ensuring that all eployees and students receive training/information/instruction on Health & Safety issues.
- Continually evolving and developing active participation of employees and students in the development of safe systems of work, learning and development.
- Seeking and providing adequate resources to implement the Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
- Encouraging all employees and students to act safely when at school.
The commitment, pride and enthusiasm of all who work and study at St. Mary's College is our most precious asset. The safety, health and welfare of all employees and students are fundamental in ensuring that St. Mary's College will continue to prosper. The commitment and co-operation of all at St. Mary's College is essential to ensure that these fundamental objectives are met.